Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blueberry As A Model

Since I am an amateur photographer I am always using my dogs as models and forcing them to pose for me. Blueberry is one of the easiest to work with and she gives the right expressions for the camera. Here are some recent photographs I have taken of her.

5 Comments:

Blogger Avalon said...

I love that last one in the sepia tone! Beautiful. I am always trying to take pictures of Trevor, but he never stays still long enough for me to get a good focus!

1/15/2008 10:34 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thank you! That is why you almost never see Jasmine in pictures:o) She is always on the go.

1/15/2008 10:38 AM  
Blogger Theodorable said...

Gorgeous photos! I wish I was better at photography. I always like the close up shots of dog feet, noses, etc.

1/29/2008 8:18 AM  
Blogger Poodlebugs said...

Those photos are stunning! And, what better subject matter than poodles, right?

I wish I had the talent for photography, it's such a great outlet.

1/29/2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

theodorable-Thank you, I love those shots also!

poodlebugs-They make the best subject:o)

I love photography and am slowly learning more about it. It is fun.

1/31/2008 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home