Back, again
I have been busy training and have not taken the time to blog about it. I am trying to do better so that I have a journal to go by for our future training. I took the Chauncey and Blueberry this past Sunday to a training day held by our tracking club. Both of the girls did well and I learned some new training tips. Blueberry needs work on her confidence level, as she is turning to me at questionable places on the track, as if to ask if she is correct. So this summer we will be working on letting her make the decisions and asking her if she is sure, so that I am not telling her she is correct. If all goes well we will try again in the fall.
I am hoping that Chauncey will make it into the June tracking test and we will keep working towards that.
I am hoping that Chauncey will make it into the June tracking test and we will keep working towards that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home