Through the door
For those of you that have dogs, when you go to the bathroom, they act like you have left them forever. My girls usually pace or make deep snuffing noises under the door. Chauncey usually has to come in before I shut the door so she is not left outside. I ran to use the bathroom at work before leaving and I kept seeing this nose and eye peek in at me, so I grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures. This is the view I kept seeing.


Jasmine peeking in.


2 Comments:
That is a fantastic picture!! I have seen that exact image too many times to count at my house. Either the nose in the crack of the door, or the edge of a paw at the bottom. I swear they think we are going to fall in and be flushed away forever!
I can toally relate to this! Especially the "deep snuffing noises under the door." Made me laugh. Great picture to illustrate your post.
Post a Comment
<< Home