Monday, March 30, 2009

New Puppy

I have been watching and waiting to get my next puppy. A breeder friend of mine, Joyce Carelli, has some very pretty and athletic Standard Poodles. I have watched her train Janie (CH Carlyn Calamity Jane NA JH), for hunt work, then watched Janie's puppies come along. Derby (CH Carlyn's Foolish Pleasure) was from Janie's first litter. Both of them are brown. Janie's second litter produced MaGregor (CH Carlyn Hard Spun), who is a awesome dog and very pretty. My next puppy will be from Derby, she was bred March 24th, so if all does well she will have puppies the end of May. So, late this summer I will be bringing home a new puppy to play with and train. I have a lot of plans, but also am being realistic about how much time we have to work on everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home