Hello, my name is Blueberry and I am a thief. I am sitting in jail now awaiting the judge to forgive me and end my punishment. This is how my story goes, I am known in my hood for stealing my boss' chapstick and underwear (don't tell anyone that I told this). My boss came home the other day, changed, and left her jeans in the dirty clothes pile. Well, I smelled something really good in the pocket, so I took them to the couch in the livingroom (this is the assigned place for us thieves to divvy up the loot) and started to work. Well, I couldn't get it to come out of the pocket, so I had to turn them inside out and chew a hole in the bottom of the pocket to get it loose. It was one of my favorites, strawberry chapstick, yummy!! I proceeded to eat it all, except a few small pieces of plastic. My boss was concerned this morning because I had pink on my foot (stupid me, that is how she figured out who did it) and she thought I was chewing on my own foot, yeah right!! I guess she found the hole in her pocket tonight when she came home from work and what I forgot to hide of the plastic pieces. Now I sit in my cell counting the minutes until the judge realizes that it was all my bosses fault. I am bored and all I have is a metal bowl to bang on the door. None of my gang will help, they are too scared of the boss.
Oh Blueberry. We will send help. Trevor is on his way! Not only is he a master thief, he is also really good at getting out of punishment. Hang in there!
Blueberry never remains in trouble for long, she is too cute and gives me her sad little face and I melt and forgive her. She is also my snuggler and likes to cuddle, so that gets her pardoned quicker:o)
They are lucky they are so loving and cute, aren't they. Jiggs tore open my purse and wallet one day while I was away and I came home to find its contents flung all over the living room and back yard (we have a pet door). Cards and pictures had been tasted, he ate a few packets of trial children's chewable Tylenol I had in there, bit into a tube of eczema ointment as well as a chapstck! Naughty, naughty puppy. Of course he had to do some time in jail for that one too, so he can relate well to Blueberry.
3 Comments:
Oh Blueberry. We will send help. Trevor is on his way! Not only is he a master thief, he is also really good at getting out of punishment. Hang in there!
Blueberry never remains in trouble for long, she is too cute and gives me her sad little face and I melt and forgive her. She is also my snuggler and likes to cuddle, so that gets her pardoned quicker:o)
They are lucky they are so loving and cute, aren't they. Jiggs tore open my purse and wallet one day while I was away and I came home to find its contents flung all over the living room and back yard (we have a pet door). Cards and pictures had been tasted, he ate a few packets of trial children's chewable Tylenol I had in there, bit into a tube of eczema ointment as well as a chapstck! Naughty, naughty puppy. Of course he had to do some time in jail for that one too, so he can relate well to Blueberry.
Post a Comment
<< Home