A Day Outside
I spent yesterday at my mom's house, just letting the girls run and have fun. They played with Sassy and Dandy, fought, raced, rolled in the dirt, and came home filthy and tired. They all came in the house and went to bed, which of course meant that I had to scoot them out of my spot when I was ready for bed. I also got some neat pictures of them, I put a sample on here and the rest are on Flickr. They were all groomed this week and look pretty decent, but now I will have to bathe them all again and get the gray out of them.
Blueberry practicing her leaping and showing off her nekkid look.
Chauncey trying to start a fight with Jasmine by giving her some lip!
Jasmine looking for some action!

Smackdown!!
(The little black and brown thing is my mom's Basset Hound mix, Dandy, that was left at the clinic and she decided needed to come home with her.)
Okay, this post looks correct, but after posting Blogger is moving it all around, so it is not my fault:o)

3 Comments:
Kim~~ Love the pictures! The girls look like they are having soooo much fun, and their haircuts are so similar to my Podles. Great shots!
I love the trim, so easy to care for:o) Thanks, I am having fun experimenting with my camera.
Fun photos! I like the action shots. Beautiful dogs. And bravo for the nice grooming job.
Post a Comment
<< Home