Saturday, December 30, 2006

Grooming

I enjoy grooming, it is something I do well. The biggest problem I have is making time to do it. I keep putting it off until the girls are so fuzzy, I don't want to take them in public. Most people don't think they look bad, I just like them trimmed every 3 to 4 weeks. So, I am spending this week with a pair of clippers in my hand and bending over the bathtub. I will try to take some new photos of them and post them in a couple days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avalon said...

Ohhhhh how I sympathize!! Except that i really don't enjoy grooming. i like the finished product, i really like the times that they come out looking good....but I hate, hate, hate the idea of losing an entire weekend day to get it done. Can't wait to see the pics!

1/02/2007 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home