Sunday, July 16, 2006

There's a thief in my house...

I spent yesterday afternoon mowing my yard and my mom's, so I was pretty dirty by the time I got home. I needed a shower and laid my clean clothes on the counter, so they were ready when I got out of the shower. I then finish my shower and am drying off when I notice that the counter is bare. Jasmine is standing in the doorway watching me and I know she does not steal stuff, so I yell at Blueberry to return my clothes, which is not going to happen. I end up going into the bedroom and Blueberry is standing in the doorway watching me with a smile on her face. There are my clothes spread across the floor on their way out the door. As discussed in this previous post, it is a habit that is hard to break. Blueberry started with underwear out of the hamper, now she is taking my clean shirts and underwear while I am showering. Not eating them just hiding them and laying on them on my couch. I think I am going to have to hide them under the counter when I take a shower from now on. It is hard to get mad at a dog that is smiling at you, little stinker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, the little dogs are cute when they do it. I almost never catch Blueberry in the act. I didn't even see or hear her come in the bathroom, she is that silent.

7/16/2006 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA my daughter's dogs take all of her socks for some reason & hide them. It's so true, animals do indeed smile. You can't help but absolutely love them.

7/18/2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

That is so true, even when you are mad at them they can make you laugh.

7/19/2006 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home