Good Girl
We went to a Rally trial in St Pete. today and Chauncey did very well. It was a nice course with a lot of left turns and left circles, which helped Chauncey's heeling. Our score was an 87, with 10 points of that being an incorrect station that I did not think to redo. I do have to say that Chauncey's heeling was excellent, especially compared to what we have had in the past. She styed with me and kept her attention on me. We actually worked as a team today and flowed very nicely together. This has been a problem in our obedience and with Maggie's help we a have made some big improvements. We have 4 weeks left until PCA and will keep working on it. I am hoping for a good score in Rally and Novice Comp. Rally I will need to make sure that I don't cost us points as well.
I have some pictures that I will add later, after I get them developed.
I have some pictures that I will add later, after I get them developed.

1 Comments:
Congratulations! Sounds like lots of fun. I hope you do well at PCA. And thank you for writing to ask if I was okay - I'm fine, but it was great to know that someone noticed my lack of posts.
Post a Comment
<< Home