Nekkid Poodle
Blueberry had to get ready for the seminar tomorrow, so I decided to shave her. I usually keep her short all over with a 1/2" comb, but decided to try the #7 blade today. Stupid me, I started right between her eye, where I could not hide it. So, had to keep going and now she is nekkid, as shown in the pictures below.
Here she is, in all her fuzzy cuteness.
After her mom chopped it off, thankfully she will look cute and fuzzy again in a couple weeks.

4 Comments:
Sometimes it's a blessing that their hair grows so fast, sometimes a curse. She's still a super cute poodle!
Yes, she is cute no matter what I do to her. I agree with the curse. Wait until you are having to keep a puppy in show coat:O)
Oh, sweetie, the All Over #7-Blade shave is uber-popular at Chez Impulse. She would fit RIGHT in here!!
Blueberry would have a blast at your house. She loves Minis and thinks they are great toys. She still hasn't figured out what Toys are, especially the one that tries to jump all over her and give her kisses. Oh, the faces she makes at it.
Post a Comment
<< Home