Monday, April 03, 2006

Birthday Boy

My horse, Toby, celebrated his 25th birthday this past Saturday. I bought him when he was 7 years old and we have done quite a bit together. He got some special carrot snacks and extra hugs. He is doing quite well and I hope to have him around for years to come. Toby still goes to shows and gives lessons to children, which I think keeps him going. You can see some younger pictures of him here.


Toby eating hay with his friend Blue.


Making a funny face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Toby! Looks like he's a sweetie.

I wish I could have horses, but it's just too cruel to keep them up here in the winter. And I love Alaska. I guess I'll stick with poodles for now. :)

4/04/2006 12:59 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

He is a sweetie. I know Toby would hate Alaska, he gets cold easily. You can see in the pictures that he still has his blanket on and it was only the low 60's.

4/04/2006 6:16 AM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

25-year-old Montrachet sends birthday wishes to Toby, however belated.

5/02/2006 9:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the B-day wishes. Toby loves all that he can get:o)

5/03/2006 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home