Technically Trained Dogs & Missing Items
I have noticed that my Poodles are trained by the voice on my computer, mainly the AOL guy. When I sign off and hear "Good Bye", they all get up, leave the room, and turn around waiting for me to follow. I wonder what else we can train them to do with the computer.
I went to get ready for bed last night, pull back my covers, and what do I find? My underwear and socks that have been stolen and buried in my bed. Now, I know who the culprit is and Blueberry does this on a regular basis. I have serious doubts that I will ever be able to correct this habit. She has trained me to make sure all my clothes end up in the hamper, even though she has been known to dump it and dig them out. If I am missing a bra, I have to go look all through the house, and her favorite place to hide them is down between the sofa cushions. I hope I don't ever have friends come over and find one in my couch.
I went to get ready for bed last night, pull back my covers, and what do I find? My underwear and socks that have been stolen and buried in my bed. Now, I know who the culprit is and Blueberry does this on a regular basis. I have serious doubts that I will ever be able to correct this habit. She has trained me to make sure all my clothes end up in the hamper, even though she has been known to dump it and dig them out. If I am missing a bra, I have to go look all through the house, and her favorite place to hide them is down between the sofa cushions. I hope I don't ever have friends come over and find one in my couch.

2 Comments:
So funny, and so true! When my dog was a puppy he'd jump into the laundry basket, find my underwear (or bra) and jump back out. We called it laundry diving...
That's a good name for it:o) Blueberry is stinker about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home