Sunday, March 19, 2006

I Would, If I Could....

Okay, this is a little out of keeping for my blog, but I did it because Belinda indirectly asked.

I Would, If I Could...

3 things you wish for (just for you):
1. Someone to talk to and be there for me at the end of a hard day.
2. To ride and train my horse.
3. To be in good shape, and look good.

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!):
1. Learn to Stadium Jump (horses).
2. Go skydiving.
3. Learn how to Sail a boat.

3 bad habits you have:
1. Eating Too Much.
2. Putting off training my dog until the last minute.
3. reading til the wee hours of the morning.

3 insecurities you feel:
1. My size, so hard to find clothes that fit and look nice.
2. Being comfortable and able to be myself around guys, not worried that if I tell them I spend all my time with animals they will head for the hills.
3. To have courage instead of being shy in new situations.

3 talents/skills you wish you had:
1. Play the piano better.
2. Better writing skills, the ability to tell an engaging story.
3. Ability to handle sticky situatuins with ease.

3 things that you would do if you had more time:
1. Finish painting and decorating my house (I have only lived here for 2 years)
2. Take Dressage lessons again and show.
3. More stuff with my family, go to horse shows or just hang out with my sister.

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation:
1. Talking to God.
2. Hugging my horse (he is a good hugger).
3. Having things in order.

3 things that spark your creativity:
1. Looking at things around me, nature inspires a lot of my stuff.
2. Reading magazines and books.
3. Pictures.

4 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Oooh--ooooh! If I had a nickel for all the times my parents told me that "no man would put up with all those animals," why, Alex and I could've bought MORE poodles as wedding gifts to each other!! ;-)

3/20/2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for visiting.

I am learning patience and I'm sure the right man will come one day. At least I can say "well Belinda found one" :o)

3/21/2006 7:15 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I really enjoy your stories about Jasmine and Chauncey, and just thought I'd stop by and say hi. They're gorgeous!

Also, thanks for linking me. :)

3/21/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for visiting. I really enjoy your blog (and Bobby is cute too).

3/21/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home