Monday, January 16, 2006

Octopus Toy

I won a big Ocotpus toy at our specialty's raffle in December. I found it the other day, while throwing out some stuff and gave it to the girls to play with. Well, knowing Blueberry's love of things stuffed, it was no surprise that she has it almost constantly in her mouth. It has a squeaker of some type in it, but it sounds like it is gagging, which is not good when I hear it from another room and run out to make sure they are not choking:o) I got some pics of her carrying it around today at work, she insisted on bringing it as we were going out the door this morning.

Sleeping with her Octopus

Blueberry carrying her Octopus

1 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Blueberry is just so gorgeous. You will have to email me her pedigree sometime. Really, really pretty.

2/24/2006 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home