Sunday, November 20, 2005

Taking it Easy

I didn't do much today with the girls, as I spent it at my parents, helping my sister remodel their guest bathroom. We decided to give it as a gift to my mother for her birthday. She owns every tool or gadget that she could possibly want and the bathroom is sadly in need of it. We spent a couple hours sanding and cleaning, hopefully by next week we will be able to start painting it. I brought Toby home yesterday, he is a toy poodle that was rescued from the ninth ward in NO after HC Katrina hit. I got him through the Carolina Poodle Rescue group and am getting him in good health to find a forever home. He was so excited to come home from the clinic after his heartworm treatment and has settled back in.

The girls don't mind him too much and Chauncey thinks that he is a live toy to play with. I bought all the girls a new jacket to wear when it gets cold, not that it ever gets that cold in Florida. At least they will be warm when I think it is cold, say in the '50s.

Blueberry had a short lesson today on sits and downs. She is really good with sit, but downs are still a little slow. She is finally getting the idea on what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home