Saturday, November 26, 2005

Lazy Day


Chauncey spends the days at work with me. On Saturdays, I am at the front desk working with our clients. Chauncey has a bed behind the desk and spends the day sleeping there. Most people don't notice her and those that do can't believe how calm she is. I get comments that range from "Is that dog real?", "I thought she was a pillow?", "She was in that same position last time I was here?". My favorite line and one we get all the time is "I didn't know Poodles got that big!". She is a great conversation starter and so many of our clients have been watching her sleep for 5 years now. The only time she gets up is if she needs to go out or if there is a lot of barking going on in the waiting room. Children come to the gate at my desk and call her so they can pet her. Chauncey is very friendly with the people, but she does take offense at strange dogs sniffing around her gate. We will be going home soon and she can run and play with Jasmine and Blueberry.

Chauncey on her bed, asleep

2 Comments:

Blogger sunrazepoodles said...

Oh how I wish I had room at my clinic to bring a mini or twop... Chauncey looks so peaceful and happy!!!

1/18/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, for visiting. Yes, Chauncey is perfectly happy as long as she has her bed:o)

4/03/2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home